Friday, July 1, 2011

Beautiful Wings CAS in Eggplant.



This is a layout lifted from Jen Sannes from simpleandsincere.com. I have been cleaning up my stamping room- it always gets my mojo going- sometimes when I have too much stuff, it gets overloaded and you need to reboot to get you going again. Since there was a lot of Elegant Eggplant CS on my table, I decided to just use it as a base, stamped the sentiment from Short & Sweet with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. Diecut the white CS using scallop rectangle and cut a saffron piece slightly bigger. A piece of Pear Pizazz Stitched poly ribbon was laid on the bottom. Saffron piece was mounted with dimensional. The butterflies were diecut in pear, pacific and melon mambo- If you make 3 cards, you can rotate the colors - save the extras for another project. Mounted them with the Multipurpose liquid glue just in the center so you can lift the wings later and added a little pearl to add a little interest.

Pretty simple and easy- just the way I like 'em!


Lynda

No comments: