Friday, July 15, 2011

Flower Fest thank you



After finding out that my tomato plants were being eaten by aphids, a friend of mine gave me some ladybugs to put in my garden. I wanted to send her a thank you for that and for so many other ways that she has been looking out for me and here is my little thank you using the flower fest set. All the flowers were embossed using white EP onto pacific blue, elegant eggplant, regal rose and daffodil and celery and pear using versamark and punched or cut out and adhered using dimensionals. Flower pot was made using cherry cobbler CS.



I did use a dauber to add a bit more of the same color to the center of the regal rose and eggplant and crystal jewels to the pacific blue starburst flowers.






The small script was embossed in white as well with gel pen to make the trail to the lady bug made with red and black cs and itty bitty circle punch. Split the red circle and dotted the back with white gel pen too and added a little bit of head detail with the detail end of the black marker.





1 comment:

Kathynruss said...

That's the best use of that set I've seen yet. Definitely going to CASE this one. TYFS