Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Blow out the Candles catalog case


Is this not the most fun die cut ever?  I knew I was going to get it as soon as I saw the sample in the catalog. My card is more reverse but love the little confetti pieces. Base is whisper white with a layer of Real Red diecut with the Candles & Confetti framelits dies on two sides. Tie the silver ribbon ( retired) - diecut the circle scallop from Layering Circles Framelits and the circle from the Stitched Shapes.  Stamp the cake and base on a scrap piece of whisper white, stamp the color - real red and Lemon Lime  and die cut.  Stamp the sentiment in red and use dimensional to put it on.  Add some clear rhinestones and easy peasy birthday card that is just SO CUTE!
Many color combinations work so choose the birthday gal/guy's favorite colors and go at it!
One of my favorite die from the whole kit and caboodle is this confetti die.....

No comments: