Monday, August 20, 2018

Broadway Birthday



This card is just so me.  I love the sign shape and i love that deep pink and black and gold combo.
I always want to have a birthday card as part of the pack I have for my stamping parties and this was one I had for one of my last parties. 
Base is Lovely Lipstick with a layer of Lemon Lime Twist diecut with the little twinkle border on both sides.  Die cut the frame in black.  Now this is where I wish Stampin' Up had a diecut for the white piece underlying it all because I had to free cut it so that I would get the white dots all around.
 Stamp the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick and Pacific Blue , and cut a strip of DSP with the gold sparkles and a hat from the piece of hat DSP- I had a strip that I had everyone cut which ever one they wanted. The die was perfectly sized to do that or you could have stamped your own hat using the stamp as well. I love having a choice!  The balloon stem is from the set stamped with the pacific blue but I wanted more a balloon shape so I used the Balloon Bouquet punch for an easy balloon mounted with dimensionals.  You could put clear rhinestones for someone special all around - that would be nice.

No comments: