Friday, August 24, 2018

Love you to Pieces




I have a weakness for puzzle pieces.  Everytime I  see one of these dies I have to get it so of course when Stampin' Up came up with this one I had to add to my ever growing collection. BUt his is a really cute one. I used the base real red cardstock with a piece of whisper white and then the zigsaw pieces in Real Red.  I would advise that you tape the back of the pieces while they are still in the die so they don't go everywhere.  Just make sure you leave the tape behind one of them off so you can make it pop.  I then embossed the sentiment in versamark and heat embossed in silver and colored in the little flower and leaves with markers.  Put piece of powder pink ribbon on the back and some puzzle pieces diecut in same  then punch out the leaves with the Leaf punch - sort of like the sample in the catalog. Line the inside of the card with a piece of whisper piece and put the one piece of the puzzle that you left out on the inside.  How sweet is that?  I like the polka dot ribbon they used in the sample in the catty- love that little baby's breath type of look that it creates....

No comments: