Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Color Your Season Morning Glory colors



I know this is available only for one month but it is an amazing set. I really LOVE the mutliple flower image that fills the whole card and it is not too difficult to fussy cut if you want to make it pop.  The 3 dies are amazing and I love the rolling leaves stamp too.  The little ribbon die is as sweet as it can be and in Highland Heather cardstock, really elegant.
 I diecut the shimmer CS first then stamped the flowers in the middle piece then I stamped the leaves on the outer piece.  Put the pieces where they may and used dimensionals to place the outer frame then used plain tape to stick the center piece directly onto the base white CS to make the outside pop just a bit.

After spending all that time coloring the flowers I thought it  a shame not to be able to show it so I stamped the sentiment onto a 1" strip of vellum with Versamark and heat embossed it using the white embossing powder.  then cut a piece of the pale purple ribbon with the die .  Add two pearls on either side of the vellum and then put a glue dot behind the pearls to hide the glue dot because it is visible. Mount the whole thing onto a whiper white cardstock.
                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments: