Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Botanical Blooms- one of my favorites

This was a card I cased from Elizabeth, one of my sidelines- she is such a gifted stamper and I always learn a lot from her. Here is her blog at http://seeinginkspots.blogspot.com/ Check her out and see what I mean. I did use the texture impressions plates from Stampin' Up on the right side of the card only and stamped the sentiment in chocolate chip. The flowers in pink pirouette and kiwi outlined with chocolate chip and glittered with dazzling diamonds. Layered on kiwi , punched hole on the left to tie a kiwi striped grosgrain. Eyelet punch the bottom white layer and mount on the textured base pirouette card.

I must be in the mood for spring- Flowers just keep popping up everywhere!

Lynda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i got this stamp and havent been able to come out as beautiful as yours ;)