Monday, April 27, 2009

Mini Basket Variation

This is a variation on the basket we made last week. I changed up the colors a bit but I thought it was very sweet. The thing I liked the most about this was that when I got the stamp set Best Wishes and More I thought eek! Not really my style but you know what? it grows on me.
And the thing I liked the most about this project is that it made you see ways to use a stamp in a way you may not have thought of. Like this Flower stamp- It was punched after stamping in red with 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch circle punch and it looks totally different!
Take red textured CS and die cut with Bigz Basket and Blooms die. Use a small strip of Patterns Designer paper for the accent strip and use Baja CS for the tag and use the Baja 5/8 striped grosgrain ribbon and linen thread to tie on the tag.
Is it not sweet?

No comments: