Friday, April 3, 2009

Good Friend/Cheep Talk

This was one of my cards I had people make at one of my Sale-a bration workshops. The paper is delicate dots DD which was one of the special gifts you got with purchase. The stampset Good Friend and Cheep Talk is in the Spring and summer 2009 idea book and catalogue and one of my favorites- Now let's see how many favorite sets do I have? My MIL once said that she wished she could have 3 houses- one for the victorian style she liked, one for the modern style and another in art deco. Thank God that stamps don't take up that much room and I can have as many a different styles that appeal to me that I can keep.

I made a template of the big bird and cut out the wing to use as a stencil to sponge in the saffron color and to stamp on top. The branch is in celery and the bird, sentiment and the base cardstock is Pacific Point.


This is what the inside looks like all decorated. Isn't this fun?

Lynda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card and the cute stamp set!! I hope the birdie phrase sticks around for a while. :)

Chris said...

Gosh darn it! This is what you did in class???! This is SO darn cute! I want one!