Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tyler is 8 today

Tyler is 8 years old today. I cannot believe that this little boy that fit into the palm of my hand when he was born could be 8 already. Where has all the time gone?


-He loves to play the Wii- Mario Galaxy this and Mario Galaxy that- He would live in front the TV and play the game forever if we should let him- He loves to put things together- He can put fairly complicated Lego pieces together in no time- He loves to ride his bike, his scooter and he swims like a fish. He is testing the ground talking back at times and muttering under his breath but he is really sweet inside and loves to goof around with play on words. This is a little card I am putting inside his lunchbox as a surprise with a small treat.


His school teacher said I could bring in a small treat so I made carrot cupcakes I hope everyone can eat. I made the little flags and the little card using the sentiment from PTI- Birthday wishes and It's a celebration.


This is a close up of the little flags on the little toothpicks. If only I could do this for a living- how fun it would be!


No comments: