Sunday, June 12, 2011

Direct to Paper



This week's tutorial on SCS was Direct to Paper- Gosh I had not played with this is such a LONG time, it was really fun and so easy. It would have been fun to have the stampin' spots - the little cube stamp pads - but alas I did not have any so I used the big pads. Before I did anything though I embossed the sentiment on the right with clear- you could have used white- and then ran down the colors on a white piece of cardstock- I just picked a color group and went down the list- daffodil, pumpkin, tangerine, regal rose, melon mambo, real read and rich razzleberry. No thinking is even required.


After it was all done, I thought a dark silhouette image would look good and since I am on the Fabulous Floret bend, used it AGAIN! The words are from the WordPlay set. Have fun with it- it's like going back to kindergarten!


Lynda

2 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

What a great card.

Marie-Anne

Jan Hoyt said...

beautiful card Lynda! I saw your samle in the DTP gallery on Splitcoast and had to give it a try. I had to change mine a little because (much to my horror!) I discovered I was down to only 1.5 sheets of Rich Razzleberry. Now,how did THAT happen? Since I have 14 members in my stamp club group I ended up using Basic Black for the final layer, but oh how that color did pop on the black so I was happy and they didn't know the difference since they never say the Razzleberry version. Thanks for sharing!