Saturday, June 25, 2011

SCS challenge WT328 and CC328



This is such a straight forward card - I saw the color challenge for navy, cherry and crumbcake and I am going mad for it- and the no white cardstock challenge was no problem.


The punch out with ribbon tied around it is from a card I got from my upline Tami and also inspired from a card made by Mercedes Weber. I heard that Picasso once said "mediocre artist copy, the great ones steal!" I welcome you all to CASE away! as I often do from so many talented people. Just please try to give credit to people you are casing- that's only fair. The base card is navy (although my picture color is a bit goofy), with layer of cherry on top- then a layer of crumbcake, stamped Upsy Daisy in cherry and punched out the corner with decroative label punch. then tied the 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon in navy (retiring but 25% off now so get it while you can before it runs out!) then stamped the sentiment from Perfect Punches - punched out with the corrdinating extra large oval- stuck on with dimensional- seriously folks, forget take ten, this is really take five! The thing that took the longest was tying on that frigging ribbon!


Lynda

No comments: