Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gift Cards Set for a school Teacher


This is a card set mad using stamps from Penny Bl*ack.
These was designed by Diedre at Cranberry H*ill in Sunnyvale using twinkling H20's in red and green but I thought the colors were a bit harsh so I brought it home and changed it up a bit.

The base cards are all white and the same DSP onthe box is used to accent the image- one 12x12 to make a set of 4 cards and the box- not bad idea.


I colored them using copics and the background on the accent piece in blue- I think the extra blue makes the image really pop,



I did not like the fourth image so just stamped the rose image twice and colored it in.
































This is the box that we made with the DSP on the top and the reverse polka dot image on the sides. It is really easy to make with a scorer. It's about 1 1/2 inches deep and it fit more than these 4 cards so I added extra cards with envelopes I hoped she could use and wrapped the whole thing with crumbcake seam binding ribbon. I hoped she would like it.


Lynda

No comments: