Friday, December 23, 2022

25 days of Christmas- Card kit - a gift for a friend

 



My friend Evelyn who I see everyday at work is leaving for a better job which is great for her but I will miss seeing her every day so I wanted to give her a gift of - what else- cards I have made- You can find lot of different tin boxes - you want to find one big enough to hold lots of cards -  I tied a bunhc of ribbons on the one side of the handle and put a label with her name on it- I normally would decorate the tin box with some DSP but I liked it plain red so I just kept it red.

I put a selection of cards I thought she would like and use and matching envelopes and piled it in. 

I also got a good magnet with clip and I got a book of pretty stamps and put in a Stampin' Up pen so it is a all ready to go mail center.  She can take it with her to one of her son's events, fill out some cards with a message, stick on a stamp and she is all good to go.  I also told her I can do refills whenever she needs.  This is a kind of gift that you call can do since I am sure you have BOXES of cards you are hoarding - I think it makes a lovely gift that is so useful, thoughtful and has the added benefit of decreasing your hoard which should make YOU feel good too.   

No comments: