Wednesday, December 7, 2022

25 days of Christmas- Christmas Scottie

 

Isn't this a fun little card- and so easy!  I had stamped and punched out a bunch of the scotty dog and was playing with it . Base card is real red.  then a whisper white cardstock with the ribbon border stamped all around .

then stamped the sentiment in memento Tuxedo black.  

I used the stamparatus to stamp the scotty dog so I could repeat stamp and get a really good solic image.  

I somehow lost the little bow stamp ( you know I had it on my table and I am sure it is stuck on the bottom of some tool and I am sure i will find it some day)  but for now I am using the 3/8 inch real red ribbon which I think looks great- so maybe it is not a bad thing that I lost the ribbon stamp and had to find another say to deal with this... Mount the dog with dimensionals and another easy peasy card- 

No comments: