Saturday, December 24, 2022

25 Days of Christmas- Pizelle cookies



Every Christmas I make pizelles for my family, friends and neighbors. I make dozens and dozens using the pizelle maker I have had for gazillion years.  



 You have to stand there and make and remove the cookies as soon as it is cooked which can take anywhere from 15 to 30 seconds and you don't want it getting too brown.
after I make it I put them into the large cellophane bags I got from Stampin Up years ago - I knew I would use them so bought a bunch when they were available- they were perfect for bread and large items.





I tied the double stitched real red ribbon and a piece of silvermetallic mesh ribbon with a tag I made in my class and a gorgeous gift which does not cost much but just takes some effort and time which is the greatest gift of all.  

1 comment:

Lisa Harris said...

I’m so lucky that I have reached here, It's very interesting blog! Keep it up biker jacket