Thursday, December 22, 2022

25 Days of christmas- Cracker Treat Box with Eos Lip balm inside




I am giving my staff a little Christmas treats  of Eos Lip balms which I really like. It fit the Cracker Treat Box perfectly but with the different flavors i wanted people to be able to choose the flavors they wanted so i put a little window to make sure they could see what they were getting.   I also did not need to make a 5 sided box ao I just needed the 4 sides with one overlap- for that I just needed a 4x6 inch DSP which also saved me paper.  First few I made whole and then had to cut out the last panel so by using a 4x6 paper and setting it up this way I was able to make 6 treats out of eatch 12x12 DSP which saved me paper - a win win!
I tied a bow on each end and hooked a little candy cane on it so it was dangling off the treat- it was super cute!
I set it up so people could choose the cover and the flavorof the lip balm and the window made it super easy to pick out what they wanted.

Happy Holidays!

 

No comments: