Thursday, October 18, 2012

Billboard letters HI

This card was inspired by a card I saw in the Scrapbooks etc magazine where they used the negative of the dies to spell Hi, and I thought it was so cute.  I took Stampin Up Billboard Sizzlit (retired) and diecut it twice with white and real red.  Punch a 2 1/2 inch circle in a real red CS and layer the sentiment behind it so it will show. (hardest part was sticking the little letter insides so it would form a complete letter- see the letter g) then I punched some pennants using the Petite Pennant Builder (only went up 1/2 way up the punch where the bend it to get little banners) Summer Smooches DSP and some Subtles DSP and layered it all over bashful blue and I don't know why but I just love it.  Today is my exam so I am posting this early. If you see this today, please pray that I pass my exams!!!!

No comments: