Monday, October 15, 2012

Winter Wonderland CASE

 So I made whole bunch of these cards- I thought they were just so stinkin' cute!

Again, took a whisper white CS base and used a scrap piece of paper and cut out a curve I wanted and stamped the Lovely as a tree in Midnight Muse. Now these new stampsets are not as quick drying as the old formulation so I used that to my advantage by using a piece of sponge with the mask still in place rubbed the stamped trees to get a blue smudge-y background which totally works. I then stamped the little guy in black( I use memento black but staz-on will work too so the colors do not run)  and then colored it in with bashful blue and real red , Crumbcake on the feet and hair and blush blossom for the face. I then used the curves of the mask to lay it down on different places and used Bashful blue to add some more colors to create the valleys in the snow. Stamp the sentiment from Friendly Phrases in midnight muse and use 2 way glue pen to add sparkle over the trees and top of the snow banks with dazzling diamonds. Don't forget to add sparkle to the trim on the little kid's outfit!
Details on the coloring.

Enjoy!









Credits to Janine Tinklenberg at http://stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/stamps_paper_scissors/2012/09/two-one-layer-cards.html

No comments: