Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Holiday Frame with stippled blossom


I think this Stampin Up Holiday frame is so pretty, I did not want to relegate it to just holiday cards.  I just got my Stippled blossoms set that I have been wanting so I used it to accent the frame.  Base card is pink pirouette embossed with the holiday frame and then I stamped the flowers in pink pirouette and melon mambo on whisper white and then embossed the oval from the Designer Frames Folder, then diecut it with one of the classic oval die from Spellbinders (which just fit the outer oval perfectly).

 I then stamped the sentiment from Made for you and stamped the little bud. The leaves are Celery and Limeade, punched it out with the Oval punch  (of course it matches perfectly on the inside ) and except for the cutting of the flowers, it was perfect.  I am working on my projects for my next workshop and I will post some of them after the party in a few weeks.

After I stamped the flowers, I wiped away the inside with the blender pen to add chocolate chip stamens with a marker to get an extra pop.

Lynda


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card and thank you for the details on what colors you used. Great idea to use the holiday embossing folder. thanks for sharing. pat in fl