Thursday, October 11, 2012

Googly Ghouls October make and take and Lin's card



   Because I became a doctor in 1987 and finished my training 5 years later I missed the window to be grandfather'd in for a never ending license and have to take an exam every 10 years (which I think is a GOOD THING!) but it does take a toll on the family and my extracurricular activities as I have to prepare for it.  So my projects for my workshop this month is really pretty simple.  This is one of the projects we will be making this week.  Take the Ghoulish Ghouls desinger kit (it comes with 10 glassine bags, 10 pieces of pumpkin pie twine and 20 preprinted tags you can embellish how you wish and a package of googly eyes-- so FUN!).  Emboss the bag with the spider web embossing folder.  Stamp the bat on the preprinted tag and add googly eyes. Put the twine through the hole on top of the tag and then make a bow from the twine and glue dot the whole thing in place. Fill the bag with candy of your choice.  You can also fold over the top and staple or punch 2 holes to loop the tag through as well.  Whatever suits your fancy.
 
 

I have downline friends that are amazingly talented. 
Lin Tsai made this card and we were all WOW'd at my last stamping party.  Love the layout, simplicity, really works well.  Thank you, Lin for sharing it with us!

No comments: