Friday, October 5, 2012

Perfectly preserved apple basket

I like to add a little thank you card to each order I receive when I deliver the orders. This was a quick card but very sweet.  I was looking for a basket to put the apples in but every thing I looked at was too big or small. Then I realized that the jar could be a basket!  I diecut it, then used the bottom of the die to cut the jar again along the top to create the perfect curve along the top of the basket.  I cut another piece to lay on top as the border.  Emboss using the woodgrain folder to add that rustic feel. Tie a linen thread with a bow.  Stamp apples and leaves with real red and limeade and diecut out.  Layer over a whisper white piece layered on limeade.  Stamp the sentiment with soft suede as shown.   It should say thanks a bunch or thank you from my core but I used what I had.....

No comments: