Friday, October 5, 2012

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 405

SC405 challenge is such a great simple layout I had to try it out.  It's just that I did not have a large selection of "large" sentiments to use.  Then I found this one I had from CTMH and then remembered this little girl from MFT (isn't she sweet?  Some people collect dolls, I collect sweet little girl stamps- tee hee)   Stamped her on whisper white with Memento black colored her in with crumbcake, bashful blue and real red and Blush Blossom for skin. Paper pieced the umbrella out of Crumbcake, and then the jacket using the Summer smoochesDSP.  The words were stamped with Bashful blue and real red. Layered the white CS on the same colors (I find repetition is something I like to do- use whatever you are using 3 times and it creates a better balanced card. - I tried to layer the white on just the blue and it seemed wrong somehow - with the hint of red, it seemed more "balanced" - just sayin'. )

No comments: