Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bright Blossoms abound



I stopped browsing for a while- I just didn't have time and then when I wanted to make a card, that card image stuck in my head and stifled my own imagination from blossoming. I also got upset when people cased my card and never credited me. Better for my blood pressure if I don't know about it. Let them fester in their own guilt and I will live happily in my ignorance. I always try- the critical word her is try- to make a card for each customer who places an order from me but with my lack of time, it has to be easy to make. I love simple one layer card and this was it. Using the new Bright blossoms image, stamp the stems in lucky limeade and the flower balls in calypso coral along the bottom of the card. Stamp the sentiment in Concord Crush, then punch a 1/8 hole about midway below the sentiment. Put the ribbon through the cardfront to the back, wrap it around the side to the front and around the back and through the same hole again. The ends should straddle the ribbon. Tie it make a bow that stays put! Love this technique! I then made a matching money envelope using same stamping style. Tied a limeade Cardstock strip, then white and then tied the ribbon around that. Easy!
Enjoy!
Lynda

No comments: