Monday, April 23, 2012

Faux Louie Vitton Purse in melon


 I saw an ad in a Nordstroms catalogue for this chocolate purse with little symbols printed all over it and I thought it would translate well into our Petite Purse using the Melon Mambo embossing powder.  I wanted something small so used A to Z (soon to retire) stamp with the versamark pad and embossed it  with the embossing powder. Added the handle and corners and central flower with melon mambo CS.
I added s little line of stitching  with the white gel pen and a little pearl in the center of the itty bitty flower and it is a sweet little purse that I would not mind carrying this around myself!

Enjoy!

Lynda

1 comment:

Emma @ Our Whimsical Days said...

That is amazing! Beginner's question - did you use cardstock or something heavier? I just love how it came out!