Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Petite Purse with First Edition DSP

Patty Lee made a darling purse a couple of years ago using black base and using word printed DSP which I loved and kept as a sample and I used that as a guide to make a similar purse using our Petite Purse die and First Edition DSP.

I love the color combo. I diecut Lucky Limeade CS using the Little leaves sizzlet, glued it down and then punched Cherry Cobbler CS with the Boho blossoms and layered all three flowers, crumpled it up and used a mini silver brad to hold it altogether!

So classy!

Enjoy!

Lynda




1 comment:

Kathynruss said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing, but glad you are back to blogging. I'm all caught up on you back to the end of January. These are cute little purses, especially the "gator" ones. Why can't you recycle the EP?