Thursday, April 5, 2012

CAS Bright Blossom


One of my most memorable challenge in my short creative life was one where my upline Tami had a bunch of us sit in groups and she gave us a picture, couple of sheets of paper and told us to make a scrapbook page in 15 minutes. You should have the seen the amazing pages the groups made with nothing but that. I was reading a splitcoast posting about 'cafeteria syndrome' where we have so many choices of do-dads that we become paralyzed from the overwhelming choices. So I have been challenging myself to come up with easy make and take cards using the new Bright Blossoms set. I almost feel more free. I have some more ideas so stay posted!
This was made using a mask on the left side. I suggest stamping the stems for the flower first in lucky limeade, stamp the flowers in poppy parade then fill in with the all green stems. Tie a little vintage ribbon from sale-a-bration and sentiment and another easy peasy card.
Lynda

No comments: