Monday, November 10, 2008

Asian Fish Card

I've got this stamp from a little stamp shop in Seattle on Pioneer Square years ago and to this day is still one of my favorites. It's PSX and the Asian words from the left from Kodomo. Stamp fish in black on white CS then SU watercolor crayon to color it and and the water in. Mount on black CS. Stamp words in versamark on not quite navy cardstock and glue on small pieces of paper. These are handmade paper from Japan my DH brought me on one of his many trips. I really waste nothing on these type of papers. Even a little tiny piece can be used as an embellishment- see the little tiny peice of gold paper on the right side top. I've even used the words and the seal separately for other Asian cards. Mount the whole thing on a white cardbase and you are done!
Have a nice week!
Lynda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I have some koi but was stymied as to what to do with them. Makani