Friday, November 28, 2008

My new Stampin' caddy

I love altering things- if you haven't noticed already- this was a really sturdy tin caddy I found at Tuesday Morning for about $5- I saw something exactly the same but with coca cola and other old fashioned images on it at a local bakery for 25 bucks so I thought it was not a bad deal but I was not fond of the print on the front.

So with a little piece of Stampin' Up Haiku DD paperit is now transformed into my little stampin' caddy- I was looking for my coordinating rub-ons to use on the handle but in my disaster of an office I can't find it right now. You'll have to wait until my next stamp camp to see it in its full glory.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am so glad you make "free time" with the few minutes you actually have free! This is an amazing altered object. I'm gonna look around for somethings to alter now... hmmm these cookie tins from the dollar store look good. Keep on sharing! and PS thanks for the shout out to my little old SCS gallery. Guess I better post some more goodies. Makani