Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Easy Rub On Holiday Card idea

My SU upline Tami sent me this card for meeting my goal this month. It's a quickie holiday card that I thought I'd share with you. Take textured 12x12 Baja breeze CS and cut it into 3 inch strips and fold it in half to make 3x6 cards (you will get 4 cards out of 1 sheet) place 2 strips of 1/2x 6 inch designer paper of your choice across the card- Use rub on greetings- the holiday cheer rub on has lots of greetings that will fit on these strips or rub on above the strips using on one DD strip- OOOH so many choices!









Add metal edged tags- the circle punches 1 1/4 and 1 3/4 will fit perfectly! and each pack comes with both sizes. The circle shaped rub ons will also fit inside the tags if you wish. Add some ribbons tied with a glue dot and place inside small open end envelopes and Bob's your'e uncle! ( as Jamie Oliver would say... those brits have such cute sayings ) You can make a whole gob of hoiday cards using some textured paper, Designer paper and a pack of rub ons and some tags. I thought it was really cool and thought maybe it'll help some of you looking for holiday card ideas!





No comments: