Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lovely Letters Monogram

I had to have the Lovely Letters set when it came out. I knew it would make the perfect monogram for the gift cards I wanted to make for those special people in my life. This one uses Old Olive cardstock base with a pink pirouette CS that has been cuttlebugged on top only with the polka dot embossing folder then decirated with strip os DD paper - here I used Holiday Treasures DD paper- 1 inch on top and 3/8 inch on the bottom. If you're looking to mass produce, you can make a whole mess of these with just one sheet of double sided paper. The Holiday Collection Stamp set has Enjoy with the rings and polka dots around which I really like so that was scallop die cut. I punched a 1 1/4 inch white CS circle, glued it to the center of the circle and stamped the letter M from the Lovely Letters set. I used stampin' Dimensionals to raise it up a bit- and Voila- custom cards for that someone special.

No comments: