Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wedding anyone?


This is a card I CASE'd from Debbie Olson for a wedding. It uses Fabulous Flowers stampset- one of my all time favorites. Stamp on whisper white in Blush Blossom 5 times and cut out 3 layers for the large flower image and 2 for the little flowers on the side. Cut out each layer smaller so there is depth. The smaller flowers have the center stamped in mellow moss. I added the white half back pearls from the pretties kit. Take white Cardstock base and mount blush blossom CS stamped with canvas in blush blossom. Mount a white piece of white CS stamped with swirl from Baroque Motifs in moss then punch the corners with ticket corner punch- mount on mellow moss paper with corner also punched. Use Round tab punch to punch out the tab- stamp with baroque motif in blush blossom and stamp love from everyday flexible phrases stamp set in chocolate. Tie white taffeta ribbon with little piece of stringed pearl- I got it at Joanne's one dollar bin in a roll for my lifetime supply- I love the color and the elegance.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda,
This card is just gorgeous! I want to go and try to make one as soon as possible!
Annette

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic. I'm so glad I got this stamp... It seems to work with ALL occasions. Makani