Monday, December 13, 2021

25 Days of Christmas- Day 13 - Inspiring Canopy spring variation

 



Inspiring Canopy dies have been so much fun to play with. this is a spring version of it.

Take a thick basic white CS and use blending brush with Balmy blue with a diecut from the Basic borders die - the cloud one to create a stencil - to create a soft sky look. I took a strip of  1 1/2 inch pear pizazz cardstock and used the ground die to split it in half to get two piece of ground - one used for top and another used for the bottom. sponged the edge a little to create a little shadow.  Glued the back ground piece - make sure keep it low enough to be hidden by the front piece- then mount the trees diecut from crumbcake CS. I diecut the leaves using pear pizazz cardstock and used old olive and and Mossy Meadow inkpad with a dauber to create shadows in the leaves. Mount some flat and others with dimensionals to pop up.  Add a strip of white white with the sentiment from Welcoming Woods and really an easy card but I think it looks fabulous - like you put so much effort into it....

\


1 comment:

Antonio Rainey said...

I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by accident,
while I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just I saw this HOW TO EASILY OBTAIN FAKE UK DRIVING LICENCE THAT WORKS FROM THE DVLA an will like to say thank you. (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

Y’all don’t forget to join this DVLA EXPERTS TELEGRAM GROUP for more information about new drivers license and updated materials being used along the production process of the DL . You can also take advantage to learn and meet many Experts who will guide you on numerous techniques for anyone who love hacking and don’t know how to go about it .