Monday, December 6, 2021

25 Days of Christmas- Day 6- Welcoming Woods with Peaceful Deer



I made this as a quick and easy thank you card for my customers this month.  The base card is Soft Suede embossed with Timber EF for the lovely woodgrain look.  Would you believe I used to buy paper embossed with wood grain for a pretty penny before this embossing folder came out?  Love the fine details of the folder.

I took basic white CS and stamped the trees in Crumbcake- Soft Suede seemed a little too dark and I wanted the deer to pop more.  Used Pool Party to add a little sky color using blending brush- stamped the water on the bottom in Pool party as well. 

Took the sentiment from the Welcoming Woods and stamped on a strip of white and mounted with dimensionals.

The deer was stamped with soft suede Stampin Blends and I used the color lifter and touched the back colored area in little dot motion to lift the color to create the look on the deer.  Easy peasy. Punch it out with the deer punch and mounted with dimensional for another easy card.


enjoy!

Lynda

 

No comments: