Monday, December 27, 2021

Birthday cards from my friends

 


Marisa makes such beautiful cards- and I saw this and knew it was time to think about getting that foiling device- it is so simple yet elegant- I love it.
This gorgeous card is from Hermelinda  and this below from a another talented friend and Artisan Mercedes Weber- it has so much texture and layers- just absolutely beautiful.

 This really fun card is from Sheryl who makes 

this dragonfly pop its wings- I keep wanting to 

try this technique - now I am really motivated to make one.

and below just gorgeous card from Annette- snother one of my craft shopping enabler friends- she is always discovering new products and makes me want to buy it and try it - this is what good friends are for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

magahnmacera said...

Find your next job in Las Vegas | DRMCD
Looking for job openings in Las Vegas? Find a job in 나주 출장안마 Las Vegas 제주 출장마사지 hiring online. 경상북도 출장안마 사천 출장샵 MGM National Harbor 제주 출장마사지 has 1,300 slots, 20 table games,