Wednesday, December 22, 2021

25 Days of Christmas- day 22 - Christmas Season Giftbags


I love these bags -3x9 Printed Gusseted Cellophane bags - 25 for $7 and the print althoug for all year round- does look kind of like snow so still very cute.  
I took the larger tag from Seasonal labels Dies  which is 3inches wide, stamped the pine leaves on the tag directly, and stamped the cone and the berries on a scrap and diecut it out and mount as shown.
I just used one cone and 2 berries.


Take a 3x 7 inch piece of Balmy blue and score at 2 inches to fit the gussetted bottom as shown. 

Fill with treats of your choice.
Punch two holes through the tag and the bag and cardstock.  Put a piece of Real Red stitched satin ribbonthrought the hole as shown on the left

then bring one of the ends through the other side as shown then back through the other side to create the loop and secure.  Trim the ends to make the sweet ribbon tie secure.


 I forgot to tell you that I stamped happy holidays from Frosted Gingerbread set on the back before I put it on in Mossy meadow.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com