Tuesday, December 14, 2021

25 Days of Christmas- Day 14- Christmas Seasn


I love pinecone stamps and dies- Had to have this one too-  Thick basic white CS for the base- now that we have it I would not use anything else- although the basic card stock is fantastic for stamping on- card base using regular cardstock feel too flimsy to me.

take another piece of basic white CS and emboss with Merry melody 3D embossing folder to add a little interest and texture to the background but only down to the last  1/ 1/2 inches so you can stamp the sentiment from the Heartfelt Wishes set - I just LOVE the font in script.

stamp the pinecone in soft suede and then early expresso and the leaves in Mossy meadow and the berries with poppy parade. I diecut 2 each and put it together as shown.  

I took a piece of  1 1/2 Metallic Mesh Ribbon- SOOOO gorgeous and shimmery- hard to appreciated here.  tied the center of it with the Silver Simply Elegant trim to make it more bow like and then adhered it under the cone as shown.  

Enjoy!

Lynda
 

No comments: