Saturday, December 25, 2021

25Days of Christmas- Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas!-  This is our Christmas card this year.  I used the Frosted Christmas bundle to make it.
the Card lays flat for mailing. The base of the card is 4 pieces of Real Red card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  with a circle diecut from the center on all 4 pieces- mots important to try to center the circle so it creates the center hole. Score the cards at 2 1/8 down the center. you tape the 4 together 1 side to the next as shown below but do not close it shut before you tape the fishing line. 
 I diecut 2 pieces of the ornament outline in gold and the decoration in white . put a piece of fishing line between the 2 gold pieces to sandwich it together and tape it securely between the red cardstock on top to hold it securely.


This is the first panel- the sentiment and the snowflakes from Snowflake Wishes set was embossed with white embossing powder.

The last panel.  I still use Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio to manipulate the photos- I have it on one of my old laptops and I keep it around just for that program- I still think it is the easiest photo editing program ever and I really love it. It no longer has any support but I can do so much stuff with it on a page for scrapbooking and cardmaking. Oh well.  I did handcut all the pictures to fit the ornament with a trim of gold peeking around the photo.


from across the back: Kyle, Tyler, Dylan and Me (Lynda), Bottom row: my brother in law Rod, my mother in law Anne and my dearest hubby Dale.
Happy Holidays to You All and a Happy New Year!
Stay Safe!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com