Monday, December 20, 2021

25 Days of Christmas- Day 20- easy tags for R & J Toffee

Every year I am texting Joel to figure out where they are selling their fantastic toffee. I have been giving this out for gifts for people at work for many years for Christmas.
I used the gold Simply Elegant Trim to loop across the top of the box then I tied a piece of red ribbonas shown.  
\

The tag is made from white cardstock cut with a 2 1/2 inch circle Layered onto a circle dietcut with the circle laying dies. 
The wonderful thing about the  cling stamps is that because it is not mounted on a wood block you can cut it and manipulate it  I wanted it to fit around the curve of the circle so I kind of pushed the stamp and even cut the words apart to create the stamp words that goes around the circle as shown on the left..  


I had a lot of real red circles left over after I made my Christmas cards so that is what I put on the back.


color the snowman with real red markers and pumpkin pie nose and i used a little sponge dauber to apply some Coastal cabana to make the background snowy blue.
Now only 33 more to go....


 

No comments: