Friday, December 17, 2021

25 Days of Christmas- Day 17- Easy envelop hack

 


I have nephew and nieces and children of my friends who I adore and want to give them a little bit of money for christmas but want to put it in something a little nicer so this is an easy envelop hack I use.
I have some envelope dies but I want it to conserve paper and have it fit perfectly into the 12x 12 designer paper so this is what I came up with and it is almost as easy as using a die.
take a 12x12 DSP and cut it into 4 x 6 pieces- you will get 6 out of each 12x12 DSP.


 

Score the piece at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2 on the 6 inch side and at 1/2 inch across the bottom as shown.

Use a circle punch to punch a half circle across the top as shown to make easier to get the money out.



cut out the corner and the left side bottom as shown.

and put tape on the flap pieces  on the right as shown.





this is what it looks like and it took no more than it would to diecut this out and I used 2 12x12 DSP to make 12 envelopes with no left over paper and this is what it looked like- super cute and easy peasy.  for last minute money envelopes- but of course you can use this idea to make any size you need.



Enjoy!
Lynda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com