Thursday, December 9, 2021

25 Days of Christmas - day 9- Flowers of Friendship case


I wasn't sure how I felt about this stampset but it really grows on it - I am a sucker for flowers and punches- this is a case from Brenda Nelson one of the SU Artisans this year. 

Basecard is thick basic white with a layer of Mint Macaron.  Take a piece of basic white and stamp the flowers and sentiment from Heartfelt Wishes set from the Mini Catalog- I see this being used year round with this sentiment- I wanted to have the sentiments close together so I cut the & from the heartfelt wishes part so I could get Sending Love closer - that's the fun part about cling mount- you can manipulate the stamps, cut part of it out and still use it as whole later.


 Stamp the flowers and all over and use some scrap white pieces to stamp some extra flowers- color it in and punch it out. Mount with dimensionals and add an Opal Rounds in the center - Add some Loose Flower Flourishes with the Tomboy liquid glue an a perfect card for anyone's birthday or a thinking of you card. 

No comments: