Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas cards from Friends

 I receive so many beautiful Holiday cards from my friends I just wanted to share some with you.  This is from Hermelinda with layers of gorgeous images so beautifully textured.

Another elegant card from Annette
 This card is from Bonnie- love the swirls in the background and elegant stag in the front

This fun card is from Sheryl - Love the retro car and the living room image inside

Some of my demonstrator friends used to get together every month and make cards together but now we are doing zoom meeting and it is still the highlight of my month- they are such talented group of women and they have such varied viewpoints and style, it is really fun to see what they are working on. 

This card to the left is from Marisa and you can often tell her cards- After I got her card I started to think maybe I need a gold foiling machine......

 
This was from Annette last year and it is hard to appreciate all the sparkle of this card with the gold behind the musical note paper but it is really eye-popping gorgeous. this is her card from this year and  the gold foil is really simple but elegantly beautiful.

This beautifully card came from Makani who always makes gorgeous scenery cards.  and this below is from Gayle- the  border is elegantly embossed -  This fun little card below from Bonnie this last year and I gotta remember to keep using the postage punch - how cute this is and I can use this layout for so many different things.


This last card was from Hermelinda and I have to tell you it was one of my favorites from this past year. The paper is so festive, love the sequin banner and the stars and the wine bottle and glass- so sweet! She also put little sequins in center of the snowflakes and there is so much sparkle and who does not like sparkle?

I keep making new year's resolutions to send out more cards for birthdays and for no other reason but to say I am thinking of you but the task of living every day keep getting in the way - maybe next year I will truly keep the promise!
Happy Holidays, Everyone!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com