Friday, December 24, 2021

25 Days of Christmas- Day 24- Peaceful Cabin Popup giftcard Box Card


Giftcard Box card sounds redundant doesn't it but it really is a box that holds a giftcard that is a popup. I cased this from https://buckeyeinklings.com/2021/09/02/pop-up-box-in-a-card/ but the box she had was a bit too big so I shrunk it down a bit to make it the size you see below. it fits the giftcard on its side exactly.
The base card is thick white CS. I took another piece of white CS and stamped the trees in Mossy Meadow but I wanted it more green so I used the water painters to spread the ink to make it a bit more green.  Stamped happiest holidays with heartfelt wishes. I used blender brush to use Balmy Blue with Basic borders dies to create some Cloud background and the fox in soft suede.


Stamp the house in black on a scrap piece of paper and diecut some fences from crumb cake as shown to create the front of the card..


  This is the dimension I used for my card. You will need  DSP 3x 6 1/2 or so. Score at 1 1/2, 3, 4 1/2 and 6 inches vertically.  Score at 1/2 and at 1 1/2 inches.
remove the middle panels on the bottom and cut the 2 remaining bottom diagonally as shown.
Put tape on the side tab and put the box together. then put the tape on the 2 triangles.


put the taped triangle face down on the fold of the card as shown with diagonal of the triangle on the fold.  When you close the card the top fold with stick to the top triangle and make the popup. Make sure the box and the giftcard does not pop out of the margins of the card though.
Enjoy!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com